SCARC sponsored V.E. Test Sessions – 2017
• Tuesday , October 3, 2017
7:00 PM at the Steel City Amateur Radio Club’s clubhouse.
Testing starts promptly at 7:00 PM !
Please arrive by 6:45PM to complete all necessary paperwork.
|Address:||208 McMichael Road
Carnegie, PA 15106
For directions to the testing facilities and other information regarding the VE tests, please contact:
What to Bring:
1. A legal photo ID (driver’s license, passport)
2. If no photo ID is available, two forms of identification:
a. state issue photo id card
b. birth certificate (must have the appropriate seal)
c. social security card
d. library card
e. utility bill, bank statement
3. Students/minors may bring any school ID, minor’s work permit, report card
4. Social Security Number (SSN) or your FCC issued Federal
Registration Number (FRN)
5. If applicable a photocopy of your current Amateur Radio
6. Two number two pencils with erasers and a pen.
7. A calculator with the memory erased and formulas cleared are allowed.
8. Bring a check, a money order or cash to cover the exam session fee. Check the ARRL VEC’s current exam fees.
9. Those requiring ADA accommodation must contact the VE Team two week in advance with a doctors statement describing the disability and necessary accommodation.