SCARC sponsored V.E. Test Sessions – 2018
• Saturday, April 6, 2019 @ 10:00 AM
Dead line for preregistration will be Mar. 25, 2018.
• Saturday, July 13, 2019 @ 10:00 AM
Dead line for preregistration will be July 1, 2018.
• Saturday, October 5, 2019 @ 3:00 PM
Dead line for preregistration will be Sept 23, 2018.
PREREGISTRATION REQUIRED – NO WALK IN’s ALLOWED
To make sure we have enough testing materials on hand, and that you don’t have to wait for us to get ready we are requiring that people interested taking the exam preregister. If you have any question about the testing or to preregister please call Art at the phone number below.
Art Mueller – WA3BKD
Or call the club house at 412-787-0777 on any meeting night
What to Bring:
1. A legal photo ID (driver’s license, passport)
2. If no photo ID is available, two forms of identification:
a. state issue photo id card
b. birth certificate (must have the appropriate seal)
c. social security card
d. library card
e. utility bill, bank statement
3. Students/minors may bring any school ID, minor’s work permit, report card
4. Social Security Number (SSN) or your FCC issued Federal
Registration Number (FRN)
5. If applicable a photocopy of your current Amateur Radio
6. Two number two pencils with erasers and a pen.
7. A calculator with the memory erased and formulas cleared are allowed.
8. Bring a check, a money order or cash to cover the exam session fee. Check the ARRL VEC’s current exam fees.
9. Those requiring ADA accommodation must contact the VE Team two week in advance with a doctors statement describing the disability and necessary accommodation.
To Save Time:
You can fill out the FCC paper work form 605 online then print it out.
NCVEC QUICK-FORM 605 APPLICATION